CORONAVIRUS REOPENING NOTICE AND ORDER
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, effective May 16, 2020, and until further order of this Court, that the counties of Crawford, Dent, Iron, Reynolds and Wayne will progress from its current Operating Phase 0 to each phase outlined below on specified dates. However, if consideration of the Gateway Criteria indicates local COVID-19 conditions have deteriorated, the Court may remain in its current phase or return to a prior phase.
Operating Phase 1 Effective May 16, 2020
The Court will remain in Operating Phase 1 until May 31, 2020, at which time it will proceed to Phase 2 if local COVID-19 conditions remain the same or improve.
Operating Phase 2 Effective June 1, 2020
The Court will remain in Operating Phase 2 until June 15, 2020, at which time it will proceed to Phase 3 if local COVID-19 conditions remain the same or improve.
Operating Phase 3 Effective June 16, 2020
The Court will remain in Operating Phase 3 until the Supreme Court issues an Order replacing its May 4, 2020 Order.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the following persons shall not enter any courthouse situated in the counties of Crawford, Dent, Iron, Reynolds and Wayne:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who has traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency;
- Persons who have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- Persons with unexplained fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Anyone attempting to enter in violation of these protocols will be denied entry by a court security officer. Individuals not authorized to enter the premises because of the restrictions listed above should contact the Circuit Clerk at 573-546-2511 and they will be provided information on how to gain remote access to the administration of justice.
For more information regarding the restrictions for each phase, please contact the Circuit Clerk at the number listed above.